IT Service Desk Specialist
We are SOpharmacy - one of the fastest-growing pharmacy store chains in Bulgaria. Today, we welcome our customers in +60 brick-and-mortar pharmacies accross the country, as well as in our online store. Our mission is to be a trusted healthcare partner for life and our signature is the patient-centered approach to the healthcare needs of our clients through offering individual consultations and professional advice.
Currently, for our expanding SOpharmacy retail chain, we are looking for a communicative, motivated end-user support professional at the position of IT Service Desk Specialist.
The Service Desk Specialist is the first point of contact for the end-users of SOpharmacy software. You will provide high level customer service, escalate unresolved problem/issues to tier 2 and 3 support team. Your role will include handling Service desk requests, End-user management, coordination with our SAP competence center, communication with our Infrastructure support and administration teams.
- Provide 1st level end-user support
- Assist our SOpharmacy users in day-to-day tasks
- Provide administration assistance and support different computer systems and software (O365, Active Directory, Networking)
- Analyze user cases, prepare reports and propose improvements for higher operations’ quality
- Troubleshoot basic end user issues on various software applications, hardware, network and provide basic desktop support
- Experience in IT service desk operations, help-desk or customer service center
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Familiar with hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
- Good knowledge of networking and VPN-applications, virtualization technology (VMware) and MS Technologies
- Problem and incident management skills
- Ensure fast issue resolution
- Attractive compensation & additional social benefits
- Learning and development opportunities in our SAP environment
- Training programs
- Recognition awards
- Chance to apply innovative approach to support the company's strategy
- Friendly and supportive team atmosphere
- Social benefits: additional health insurance, multiple discounts & preferential offers, food and gift vouchers, sport cards
If you are triggered by this opportunity, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. While we appreciate all applications, please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted