Do you want to work in an inspiring and fast-growing company?
Do you enjoy dynamic and versatile work assignments?
Are you a genuine team player with commitment and responsibility at heart?
SOpharmacy, one of the fastest developing pharmacy chains and part of the leading pharmaceutical trading company, „Sopharma Trading“ JSC, operates a contemporary and innovative pharmacy concept, developed with inspiration, energy and professional expertise. We offer a best practice approach for servicing the healthcare needs of patients in Bulgaria. Established in 2015, today SOpharmacy welcomes customers in 20+ outlets across the country, as well as in our online store, offering calm, open and friendly environment, wide range of health and beauty products and individual advice and consultation.
Our mission in SOpharmacy is to become the trusted healthcare partner for life!
Currently, our team is growing and we are looking for an
– Prepare references, sales reports and ad hoc presentations as required
– Complete, maintain and update database
– Register suppliers and articles
– Prepare planograms through specialized software
– Track sales, stocks and promotional campaigns
– Communicate with suppliers on contracts, deliveries, payments, other issues
– University Degree in Economics, Trade or related field
– Advanced computer literacy – full MS Office Package Proficiency
– Fluent English
– Experience in working with SAP will be considered an advantage
– Strong numerical and analytical skills
– Stress resistance
– Communication skills
– Driving license
– Learning and development opportunities
– A multi-component reward system
– Flexible corporate culture, embracing ideas and initiatives
– Stable, secure and dynamic work environment
– Ample of opportunities to test ideas and develop new products and brands
– Friendly and supportive team atmosphere
– Strict and fair employment policies
– Eco-friendly, health-minded office environment
If you are triggered by this opportunity, please send us your CV and a motivation letter in English, not later than 18.12.2017.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
While we appreciate all applications, please, note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
изисквания към кандидатите